German Company Formation Specialists
Company Formation Germany
We have a network of offices globally with highly experienced staff who will help you every step of the way to ensure you successfully get your company up and running in Germany in no time at all.
We take great pride in ensuring we take care of all your German company registration needs. It can be daunting getting started in an unknown country but there are benefits you just can’t find at home.
You’re invited to have a free consultation with one of company formation experts.
- Established in 2003, we are one of the top company formation agents, offering a wide range of professional company incorporation services to our clients worldwide.
- Our German incorporation office is based in Frankfurt and partners with a German accountancy and auditing firm, within the same office environment and with whom we have a longstanding relationship.
- Our German office is able to provide a full range of Germany company formation services and maintains the same high standards of service on which we have built our reputation
- Both our offices offer dedicated customer focused, German incorporation specialists, able to deliver world class customer service for foreign investors, wishing to open a German company.
German Company Formation - Why?
Future technologies are one of the prides of Germany industry. Many enterprises utilize this potential, making Germany a leader in their respective markets. German products are seen worldwide and their export market for both large and small industries is enormous. Germany is one of the most heavily invested in countries throughout Europe. Despite the trying times of this global recession, Germany is weathering the storm rather well in comparison to other countries. Indeed with 20% of Europe’s GDP, Germany is Europe’s largest market.
Company formation in Germany has some distinct benefits due to Germany’s unique tax system, indeed this one of the reasons it attracts so many foreign investors.
One of the secrets to succeeding in Germany is selecting the right area to go about successful company formation. Throughout Germany the corporate tax rate varies, some municipalities by as much as 8%. Finding the right place to do business here can have a lasting effect on your company. That’s why we know it’s so important you get the right advise from one of our German company registration experts.
Our specialists can create a tailor made plan for you and assist you in any small way you may need as well as taking you through the whole process, from start to finish, so you know an expert is dealing with it. We can tell you everything you need to know, from what a GMBH is and how best and quickest to get your “Steuer Nummer”
- Customer Care is our priority for all company formations in Germany that we undertake for our clients.
- Dedicated account managers are assigned to your file to assist with your enquiries however large or small.
- Once an incorporation is instructed, a member of our incorporation team will follow your file from beginning to end to ensure that all queries are dealt with efficiently and effectively
- Appointments to sign documents, attend bank, and meet with the accountant will be set up in one day in order to reduce the time spent out of the office/developing your business.
- Once incorporation is complete Open A German Company will ensure the following:
- You receive all incorporation documents related to your file,
- That we manage the rental for the virtual or serviced office(if you have decided you need our assistance with this)
- You have an accountant in the country in which you have incorporated. Accountants are required for submission of all relevant tax and VAT returns.
You can talk to one of our German company formation specialists by simply filling in the form below.